October 2, 2008

Weekend in Salt Lake

We actually got to stay last weekend in Salt Lake without the kids! We haven't done that in forever! (Before Tyson was born and he is almost a year!)

On our way down friday, we stopped in Ogden and shopped at Target (love that place) I always find good stuff there.

We stayed at the Radisson Hotel and ate lots of good food from their restaurant.

We shopped at the Gateway. I love the water show! I could sit there for hours and watch it, especially when they play the music with it. After a while Brent was getting bored. I also loved watching the kids play in it, and I thought 'Brayden would love this!' We will have to go with him next time.

We went to the Imax theatre, that was so cool! I haven't seen a 3D movie since I was a little kid. I even tried to grab stuff just for fun. We had a good time.

6 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

That is so fun, Jason and I haven't done anything like that in a long time. I love those I max shows they are so cool

BreAna said...

hey I hope you don't mind i found your blog. Your boys are getting so big. Hey i brought some more clothes down to kristens for you if you would like them.

Joann said...

Kara, Isn't it so nice to get away! That's cool you guys stayed at the Radisson, that's where we stayed too. It's pretty nice there, did you guys get to go swimming?
Now I feel bad we didn't go to the Imax theatre, Adam really wanted to.
I know what you mean about the water show at the Gateway, I kept thinking about Dylan too and how much fun he would have running through the water.

kristinandhallee said...

how fun!!!! i bet it was so freakin nice to get away!!! i haven't seen you forever my friend, you need to call me :)

The Krebs said...

Hey you! Sorry we didn't get together this last weekend but we are having a Halloween party at Mandi's so you guys have to come. The boys can come dressed up. That means Brent too!!! I'll call ya and let you know when & what time.K Also I'm glad you and Brent got out. It's about time!

The Logan Birds said...

We still haven't used the "romantic" getaway that Ty won at the RRD party last Christmas! We never get days off together to do ANYTHING!! I'm glad you guys could do that...its nice every once in a while to hear the quiet in the conversation, not the kids screaming in the background!

I'll call you next time I'm in Logan...we haven't hung out in forever!!