October 21, 2009

Can you say Black Widow!

So this is what I found on our wall the other day! We looked up spiders and it looks (to us) like a Black Widow. Don't know for sure if it's a male or female, but still freaky! It has reddish/brown spots, in a line on his back. you might have to zoom in to see it. I don't know what his belly looked like, because I smashed the crap out of it with Brent's shoe. (literally) We think it got crawling around, because we sprayed the furnice room and storage space under the stairs. I so hope we don't have any more.


I posted more pics on my halloween slide show. We had a fun Halloween/B-day party with Brayden and Tyson's friends at our house last Saturday. The kids had alot of fun playing the games: Pin the nose on the Witch, and donuts on a string.
I can't believe my baby is going to be 2!

6 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Yuck! I can't even stand it.

Bailey Family said...

cute pictures! Love the halloween costumes!

Joann said...

I would die if I saw that in my house! I probably wouldn't even dare get close enough to smash it. You must have been pretty calm though, enough to stop and take a pic...lol

Jared and Delia said...

HOLY COW! That is huge! I would love some of your pictures. Would you mind if I saved them to a jump drive from your computer so I can get them in a normal size? If I copy them from your slide show they will most likely be compressed.

Katie said...

Sick Kara! That would freak me out! You are so brave to kill it. I yell for Jerry no matter what size of spider it is! EEK!

Jody and Amy said...

That spider is disqusting, I hate spiders! Way cute halloween custumes though.