May 17, 2009

Bowling

This was actually the first time we took the kids bowling! It was so fun to watch them enjoy something new. they had alot of fun :)






Daddy helping Brayden. Brayden and his friend Hallee

Cute Kids! Tyson tried to go after a ball once. He tripped over the gutter and fell. I had to get him and I almost
fell because I was in the lane on the slippery part.
It was funny :)

Me and my friend Kristin

The girls! Brent was such a good sport going with a bunch of girls bowling. At least he had Brayden and Tyson :) (We had invited other couples and their kids to come, but they couldn't make it) We still had fun :)

2 comments:

Joann said...

You girls look so cute. Dylan would love to go bowling. We should probably take him sometime, he's never been either.

kristinandhallee said...

AWWW!!!!! look at our cute lil children:) i swear i would squish their faces off it didn't hurt lol.