May 3, 2009

Random

Brayden and Daddy playing Play Station. (Brayden actually plays!)
Brayden trying to get the bad guys :)
What are you doing Brayden? "I'm streching."
Funny boy! Always makes us laugh :)
He was really into Toy Story for a while and he told me this was his hat.
Weeee!
The things kids do for fun!
Tyson loves to feed himself! When I am in a hurry and want to feed him, he gets really mad and wants the fork or spoon so he can do it himself!
It makes a bigger mess, but whatever makes him happy :)
Yummy mashed potatoes.

All ready for church
Tyson, don't touch your hair!
Cute little Tys loves to play outside! thank goodness we don't have snow on the ground anymore!

5 comments:

Joann said...

That's funny, Dylan tries to play Adam's games too. We just got him a V-Smile though and he is so good at it. It's amazing how fast kids can pick things up. Jake won't let me feed him anymore either, he seriously gets so mad when I try, he'll like refuse to take a bite.

Todd and Holly Gordon and Kids said...

I can't believe how your boys have grown! It's been way to long since I've seen them. Brayden is such a little man, now! And Tyson doesn't look so much like a baby! Time flies, huh?

Shaleace said...

I love your pictures! My kids love to hang on the fridge too.

Jared and Delia said...

Cute pictures! Brayden is a little gymnast.

Thanks for the invite to the workout group. You are such a thoughtful friend. I hate to turn you down but I won't make it. There is a lot going on until we go to AZ and when we get back Tee ball starts. Whoo hoo! Our first game is Tues., June 2. You are the first I have told. I will call all of you (parents) soon.

Rachel Banks said...

I haven't looked at your blog for forever! It looks like you've been keeping you and your kids busy! It is so good to see things are going well.